5.26.2014

technology hates me -.-

hey everyone! so, today was awesome up until about an hour and a half ago. google and youtube decided to make kflan completely crazy. the situation was so frustrating it seriously almost brought me to tears. thats some crap, i know. but the more that the internet changes, the dumber i feel. let me set up the situation...

so, i had a youtube account from way back when that i made with my yahoo email. then a few years down the road during a college english course, we had to make a blog via blogger on google for the class. somehow, it ended up making its own youtube channel. once the class was over, i had forgotten about blogger. well, i use the email account and obviously, recently decided to start my blog over. well, i was tired of signing in and out and back in and out of the two accounts when working on my blogger and going back to youtube. so i wanted to mush it all into one account. COULD NOT. it was just not happening. and when i get frustrated, sometimes i can go into frustration overload when im tired or just depending how im feeling that day. so google and youtube almost brought me to tears. then it hit me: switch accounts. i was able to add my second account onto my original account and can switch back and forth without signing out of youtube to use blogger and vice versa. i felt really stupid after that. no tears!

well, now that that is out there for the world to see [me basically being brought to my knees by the internet], onto a good note! today was pretty good. woke up this morning pretty early and got the day goin like a normal human being. went to my grandmas house with my mom and sister to hang out with my grandma, my aunt, uncle, 2 second cousins, cousin and his wife. my second cousins are my cousins two girls and they were so excited to see us. they went swimming, we colored, we had awesome food and watched a bit of swamp people. my uncle spent most of the day building the girls new play house, complete with real opening windows, front covered porch with railing, a porch swing, and a mailbox. its pretty freakin cool. he wasnt finished when the rain finally hit, so a picture of the finished product is not available, but will be shortly. so for right now, this is what it looked like before we left for home:



all in all, it was a wonderful day spent with family. now, im going to go to sleep. frustration with the internet takes a lot out of you.

until next time, hakuna matata, may you have no worries
kflan<3


No comments:

Post a Comment