5.30.2014

who do you think you are?

well hello everybody! does anyone else hate when a family member who is not your parent try to tell you what to do in your own house? does it only grind my gears? yes? no? bueller? 

well, that's how my morning went the other day. the phrase "who do you think you are" fell out of my mouth a couple times. not proud, but when even your mother says that family member has overstepped their boundaries, there's an issue. hopefully this family member will get the hit and leave me alone from now on. 

anywhoozle, here's this: 
this is Gary, he was being all lovey dovey. not his usual. but, I'll take a lovey fluffybutt over a biting sourpuss. 

oh, and today I went to my cousins house to do her hair, and she brought this pretty little girl out to see me!
 cutest little pittie I've ever seen! she came from a litter of pups that my cousins pit bull, Hercules, fathered. My cousin wanted to stick with mythological names of the gods, I did some research and so appropriately named this little gem Macaria, daughter of Hercules; Mac or Aria for short. 

if it weren't for my stepdad being against having another animal, I would've wound up with a pittie in under a month. oh well. that's first thing when I finally leave the nest(:

anywhoozle, I'm ducking out for the day. 
as always, hakuna matata, may you have no worries
kflan<3

No comments:

Post a Comment